Ravioli Maker with Press
Item #: 17871
Make 12 delicious homemade ravioli at a time!
- Makes 1.5" / 4 cm raviolis
- Unit measures 12" / 30.5 cm
- Includes recipe and instructions
wash. Do not put in the dishwasher.
1. Place one strip of dough over the frame.
2. Press dough into frame with the indented tray.
3. Fill pouches with desired filling. Place a second strip of pasta dough over
strip with filling and press strips together with your fingers.
4. Seal by running a rolling pin over the top. Roll across the dough covered
frame, gently at first and then increase pressure until the zigzag edges of the
frame are visible through the pasta.
5. Remove ravioli from frame by tapping on counter.
6. Trim out squares using a ravioli wheel or knife.
7. Remove excess dough and re-roll. Repeat procedure until dough and filling
8. Place ravioli on a heavily floured cookie sheet and let dry for 1 hour. Turnover
and let dry another hour.
9. Cook ravioli 8 minutes or until tender (cooking time will vary with
thickness of dough). Drain. Serve with tomato, marinara sauce or sage butter
sauce depending on your filling.