Ready to make your next creation truly amazing? CakePlay Isomalt Nibs are the answer.
This convenient isomalt product is perfect for every cake and pastry artist, from beginner to expert. That means more fun and creativity for you! From sugar showpieces to simple molded gems for a princess cake, these ready-to-melt isomalt nibs let you make sparkling creations in just a few minutes. CakePlay's pre-cooked Isomalt Nibs are fun and easy to use. Just melt and you're ready to decorate!
Ready, Set, Melt!
There unique Isomalt Nibs can be melted right in the microwave. That makes isomalt preparation fast and easy. Just melt, then pour into your desired mold to create some "wow" for your next decorating project. Isomalt is safe to eat and easy to use. Have fun with these ready-to-melt isomalt nibs.
Each package contains 7oz/198gms.
Made in a facility that processes peanuts.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Melted isomalt is extremely hot. Do not heat isomalt in glue guns or in any other manner not specifically recommended by CakePlay. Always give it your full attention, as it can burn skin upon contact. Do not use in a high-traffic area or around children. Wear gloves and long sleeves during use to protect your skin. Keep a bowl of cold water nearby to immerse your hands in case of accidental contact.
Please note that CakePlay and/or McCall's are not liable for any accidents or injuries sustained from handling Isomalt.
Please follow these important preparation and safety instructions:
In the Microwave (recommended technique):
- Place desired amount of isomalt nibs in the center of your microwave in a microwavable cup, preferably a cup with a handle.
- Melt in 15-second increments until isomalt is the desired consistency and bubbles form.
- Please consider your project when melting isomalt. Some intricate projects, like detailed molds, require more heating and a thinner consistency, while other techniques, such as pulling, require a thicker consistency.
- Carefully remove melted isomalt from the microwave, using a potholder or oven-proof gloves to protect your hands.
- Melt in a 275-300° oven in a heatproof dish, or hold melted isomalt in an electric skillet, oven or hot plate while working. Re-melt as needed.
- Keep unused CakePlay Isomalt in a tightly sealed container at room temperature for up to 2 years.
- Finished isomalt pieces should be placed in air-tight containers until right before use. Do not refrigerate. Place finished isomalt pieces on cake just before displaying.
- Leftover isomalt can be poured onto a silicone non-stick mat, cooled, and stored.